For shipping outside the US please email us at Limitless@safeplacebedding.com for a quote.
- MATERIAL: Safe Place Permanent beds start off with a solid handmade hardwood frame
- Bending, crushing, and tensile strength
- Resistant to heavy impact
- Moderate to lightweight
- You also get one of the most advanced memory foam mattresses on the market.
- Gel and Green Tea-infused Memory Foam With a Soft, Poly Jacquard Cover
- AS COOL AS IT GETS - Settle into a bed made with our most cooling formula yet, promising perfectly temperature-regulated sleep and a clean feeling night after night, all thanks to our enveloping memory foam packed with cooling gel and green tea
- PRESSURE-RELIEVING FOAMS - 2 inches ultra-cooling gel and green tea infused memory foam, 1.5 inches soft comfort foam, and 4 inches durable high-density base support foam; ideal for back sleepers and average-weight sleepers
- CERTIPUR US CERTIFIED - Highest quality foam is CertiPUR US Certified for durability, performance, and content
- Our coverings are made strong by one of the world's leading in manufacturing, engineered, fabric products. And we only use the best materials!!
- 500D (Denier Fabric)
- Pressure testing minimum 3000mm
- FR (NFPA701) (Flame Retardant)
- We use military-grade fabrics, zippers, webbing, and thread.
- USAGE: Safe Place Permanent beds are for everyday in-home use to keep your special needs loved one safe.
- DESIGN: Designed by Jonathan Smith Registered Nurse with 12 years of experience in emergency care of adults and extra training in the care of children, safety is number one. I am also the supervising nurse at a school for special needs children that provides preschool to 12-grade training for special needs individuals. So, if you're looking for a safety bed company that has a lot of experience and training on special needs individuals you found it.
- CLEAN: Mattress can be easily removed from the bed and inside can be wiped off using a mild soap. We recommend using a mattress protector and incontinence pad.
Bed frames are made one at a time. Please allow 2-4 weeks for production. After production shipping time is 3-5 days.
Please email at Limitless@safeplacebedding.com for cash price!!!
Safe Place Permanent beds are made for daily use by your special needs loved one. Handcrafted one at a time so that you can have the security that comes with knowing your loved one has a safe sleeping environment. All Safe Place Beds are twin size. Bed measurements are 56 in tall 42 wide 77 long. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom designs or if you would like a full or queen size.
Any damaged parts or missing items during shipment will be replaced. Please notify Safe Place Bedding, LLC immediately if there are issues with your shipment. No returns will be accepted after the 10 day trial period on only blue and grey permanent beds. Your 10 day trial period starts after you receive your bed. In order to return your bed, you must fill out a small form that includes a picture of the bed fully constructed. Customers must pay for return shipping. After your bed is received we will inspect it within 14 days and any damaged items will be deducted from the refund amount plus the $50 restocking and cleaning fee.
Safe Place Bedding, LLC is not responsible for normal wear and tear, abuse, mistreatment, or damages due to washing and or worn fabrics in areas of usage. Not machine washable. Any damages due to a washing machine will NOT be covered under the 1-year warranty.
Safe Place Bedding, LLC provides a Limited Full 1-year Warranty – The Safe Place bed is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. Safe Place Bedding, LLC will replace or repair any defective beds at no cost to the purchaser.
Any questions please email us at email@example.com or txt 614-602-5196
Moderate to lightweight
Resistant to heavy impact
Bending, crushing, and tensile strength