TxT (614)602-5196 with questions or cash discount pricing!!
• Safe Place Permanent beds start off with a solid handmade hardwood frame
• Bending, crushing, and tensile strength
• Resistant to heavy impact • Durability
Moderate to lightweight Premium Mattress
• You also get one of the most advanced memory foam mattresses on the market.
• CERTIPUR US CERTIFIED - Highest quality foam is CertiPUR US Certified for durability, performance, and content Covers
• Our durable covers are fabricated by one of the world’s leading in manufacturing, engineering, and fabric products. And we only use the best materials!
• Flame Retardant
• We use heavy duty fabrics, zippers, webbing, and thread. Measurements
• Twin size beds measure 56 in tall 42 in wide 77 in long.
• Full size beds measure 61 in tall 54 in wide 77 in long.
Designed by Jonathan Smith a Registered Nurse with 12 years of experience in emergency care of adults and Children.
Any damaged parts or missing items during shipment will be replaced. Please notify Safe Place Bedding, LLC immediately if there are issues with your shipment. No returns will be accepted after the 10 day trial period on only blue and grey permanent beds. Your 10 day trial period starts after you receive your bed. In order to return your bed, you must fill out a small form that includes a picture of the bed fully constructed. Customers must pay for return shipping. After your bed is received we will inspect it within 14 days and any damaged items will be deducted from the refund amount plus the $50 restocking and cleaning fee.
Safe Place Bedding, LLC is not responsible for normal wear and tear, abuse, mistreatment, or damages due to washing and or worn fabrics in areas of usage. Not machine washable. Any damages due to a washing machine will NOT be covered under the 1-year warranty.
Safe Place Bedding, LLC provides a Limited Full 1-year Warranty – The Safe Place bed is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. Safe Place Bedding, LLC will replace or repair any defective beds at no cost to the purchaser.
Any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or txt 614-602-5196
Moderate to lightweight
Resistant to heavy impact
Bending, crushing, and tensile strength