Please email us at Limitless@safeplacebedding.com if you are buying outside the US for shipping quote.
Normal shipping is 3-5 days!! Buy now before we are sold out again!Buy now and get a free electric pump and bag! Just enter code FREESTUFF at checkout. Make sure you add your bag and pump to your cart before checking out.
Txt 614-602-5196 with questions.
- USAGE: The Safe Place Travel Bed is an inflatable safety bed designed for special needs children. It attaches securely to any stationary bed full or larger, and many customers use them at home as well as when they travel with their special needs loved ones. This bed-only option includes the bed and straps.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Safe Place Travel Beds can be used for a night over at grandmas or a week at the beach. Get peace of mind that you can have a safe sleeping environment anywhere.
- MATERIAL: Thick, reinforced material to withstand bites and scratches. Wide welds to hold up to those strong kickers and acrobats. Easy-to-clean netting (we all know what for, right?). Watertight floor made of soft, comfortable felted plastic. Adjustable zipper locks for added security if your loved one needs them.
- Dimensions are 39 in wide 75 in long 34 in high
- Pump needed: pump will need to produce 1.1 -1.5 PSI to inflate bed correctly or you can use most manual pumps indicated for inflatable products.
- SATISFACTION: Safe Place Bedding, LLC includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not happy in the first 30 days with our product we will give you a refund minus shipping and handling.
The Safe Place Travel Bed is an inflatable, affordable & portable sleeping solution designed by a special needs parent that is easily strapped to a mattress providing children a sense of feeling enclosed and safe. Made of durable materials that can withstand kicks, bites, and movement without a child feeling stressed or trapped. Safe Place Bedding is ideal for kids over 3 years old who have outgrown other solutions like the Pack & Play. All travel beds are twin in size and are made to be attached to a stationary bed full or larger.
Autism, Angelman Syndrome, Smith Magenis Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Traumatic Brain Injury, Epilepsy, Sleep Walking, and other conditions.
Please email for pricing for shipping out of the US. Also, be aware all packages will be processed through customs in your home country. Customs is not under any obligation to meet a certain shipping time frame. You will also be responsible to pay any import taxes presented to you at delivery. Safe Place Bedding, LLC includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not happy in the first 30 days with our product we will give you a refund minus our shipping cost. Click here to see the full warranty.
Any questions please email us at email@example.com or txt 614-602-5196
- Sets up in 5 minutes
- Easy to clean