Don't forget to take advantage of our six months same as cash with Klarna at check out!
The Safe Place Travel Bed is an inflatable safety bed designed for special needs children. It attaches securely to any stationary bed, and many customers use them at home as well as when they travel with their special needs loved one. This bed only option includes the bed and straps.
- Twin size with adjustable straps to attach to any bed
- Quick set up and take down with a manual or electric air pump
- Easy entry and exit on both sides through zippered, netted panels
- Transparent netting for air circulation and clear visibility of your sleeping angel
- Thick, reinforced material to withstand bites and scratches
- Wide welds to hold up to those strong kickers and acrobats
- Easy-to-clean netting (we all know what for, right?)
- Watertight floor made of soft, comfortable felted plastic
- Adjustable zipper locks for added security if your loved one needs it
Safe Place is one of the only travel safety beds on the market to undergo testing by a certified CE safety testing lab. Safe Place beds are currently design and utility patent pending.
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Bed: 75"L x 39"W x 34"H
- Bag: 25.5" x 13" x 11"
- Pump: 4.5" x 7.2" x 14.5"
For shipping outside the continental US, please email us at . Please also be aware all packages will be processed through customs in your home country. Customs is not under any obligation to meet a certain shipping time frame. You will also be responsible to pay any import taxes presented to you at delivery.
Safe Place Bedding, LLC includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not happy in the first 30 days with our product we will give you a full refund. Click here to see the full warranty.
IMPORTANT: The pump you choose to inflate your Safe Place Bed must blow 1.1 PSI, but not greater than 2.5 PSI for electric pumps. A manual double action pump works sufficiently too. We recommend the Etekcity Electric Air Pump 110-120 Volts and the Intex Double Action Manual Pump. These pumps are paired with our beds in the bundles.