Check to see if your insurance will cover a bed at the link below.
Feel free to txt 614-602-5196 with questions.
Our Frames are made in the heart of Amish country! With the quality you would expect.
• Safe Place Permanent beds start off with a solid handmade hardwood frame
• Bending, crushing, and tensile strength
• Resistant to heavy impact • Durability
Moderate to lightweight Premium Mattress
• You also get one of the most advanced memory foam mattresses on the market.
• CERTIPUR US CERTIFIED - Highest quality foam is CertiPUR US Certified for durability, performance, and content Covers
• Our durable covers are fabricated by one of the world’s leading in manufacturing, engineering, and fabric products. And we only use the best materials!
• Flame Retardant
• We use heavy duty fabrics, zippers, webbing, and thread.
Designed by Jonathan Smith a Registered Nurse with 12 years of experience in emergency care of adults and Children.
Any damaged parts or missing items during shipment will be replaced. Please notify Safe Place Bedding, LLC immediately if there are issues with your shipment. No returns are accepted on our permanent beds.
Safe Place Bedding, LLC is not responsible for normal wear and tear, abuse, mistreatment, or damages due to washing and or worn fabrics in areas of usage. Not machine washable. Any damages due to a washing machine will NOT be covered under the warranty.
Limited Five Year Bed Warranty- During the five years from the date of purchase, Safe PLace Bedding, LLC will replace any part found to be defective. Shipping is free in the continental US.
Any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or txt 614-602-5196
Moderate to lightweight
Resistant to heavy impact
Bending, crushing, and tensile strength